Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Me

Dear old (past) me,

        I know that we make mistakes all the time intentionally or not. And sometimes those mistakes we make are big that make us really think about it all the time, that also make our conscience active. And little ones that sometimes we can’t realize it but sooner or later we think about it all the time.

        I had made many mistakes in the past and also learned and realized about it. And we know that mistakes and problems when being faced and solved, it makes us stronger to face other problems.


        So now that we opened the curtains for the New Year 2014, I must become stronger than before; think better than before and do more things than before. This will be the new me of this new year 2014. And become better for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment